Thank you for your interest in joining The Guild's National Advisory Council (NAC).
The role and responsibilities
The NAC is a trusted sounding board for strategic decisions, guidance on events, products and services, fresh ideas and feedback from around the network; it is a delight to work with the NAC, but we also recognise it is a responsibility. The core requirements are as follows:
- You must be a business owner or director of a Guild Member agency
- 18 month tenure
- Meeting in London for at least 3 out of the four meetings we hold each year
- Engaging with fellow Members in your region, being their voice and feed back to them after the meetings
- Sharing honest and open feedback on your business/experiences as well as any new ideas, products, services or topics raised during the NAC meeting
We ask that before submitting any application, you take the time to read the NAC roles and responsibilities which details everything you need to know about the position.
Entries are open from Thursday 30th November to Friday 15th December at 5.30pm. Each application will be reviewed and considered by a senior team at The Guild. The chosen NAC candidates will be contacted personally before the end of the year, before the new committee will be announced in January 2024.
The council is open to business owner or directors of Guild Members.
As part of your application, we would welcome detailed information from you on the following:
- Your name, agency, job title and region
- Your agency experience
- Supporting statement in the form of 500 words or 2/3 minute video detailing:
- How you believe your input will help The Guild and its Members in the future
- Ideas you would like to bring to the NAC about the future of The Guild
If you have any queries at all, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.