10. To complete additional checks on the wealth of the transaction on all PEP cases and continue to monitor through the property transaction.
11. Manage situations where a person you are entering into a business relationship with, will not provide approved ID documents and consider whether a report should be submitted to the NCA.
12. To register the business with the National Crime Agency as and when appropriate.
13. To respond to any queries from employees regarding completion of verification checks.
14. To maintain confidential records of all suspicious activity reports.
15. Approve all ‘high risk’ clients and monitor the transaction until the business relationship comes to an end.
16. To ensure a ‘defence’ is sought, if required when submitting a report to the NCA and support the branch in managing the transaction.
17. Maintain records of all activity.
18. To establish a process and test effectiveness on controls on a regular basis, but as a minimum twice per year, and to formally discharge the duties of nominated officers.
19. To have a process to ensure all AML documentation is confidentially destroyed at the end of the 5-year retention period.